Gagnon Demolition Inc. Provides:
PROFESSIONAL DEMOLITION SERVICES
- Established in 1987, Gagnon Demolition Inc. is a family-owned business
- Located in the Windsor/Essex/Kent area, and serving the demolition needs of Southwestern Ontario
- Successfully completed over 1,500 demolition projects
- We our proud of our work, and work hard to achieve customer satisfaction
- We offer a wide range of equipment for all your demolition needs, including excavators, bobcats, backhoes, concrete breakers
- Recently added to our fleet in 2016 is an all electric mini excavator for indoor use (Can fit through a 28" door with retractable tracks), see equipment rental for pricing
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS
Our company is committed to doing our part in helping the environment by minimizing waste & maximizing recycling. We reduce material sent to landfills by salvaging building materials and recycling whenever possible. With various partners in the industry, we have the ability to transform/reuse products such as concrete, wood & steel.
Our company provides dependable, safe and efficient service, in the following areas:
- commercial, residential & institutional demolition projects
- plant dismantlement
- interior strip-outs
- fire and site clean-ups
- concrete breaking
- salvage and resale facility open to public
- Staff and safety record is one of our most important assets
- We maintain a continuing internal education program that ensures that our management and project personnel operate in compliance with all safety and environmental regulations
- Fully bonded and insured.
Capable of responding to emergencies at a moments notice, we are experienced in supporting various incident investigations. We are used to working in cooperation with investigators, engineers and consultants to seamlessly identify, gather and protect critical evidence.
We pride ourselves in completing your project in a time efficient manner and at an affordable cost. We look forward to helping you with your project. Click here to submit a Quote or Information Request
The Windsor Construction Association is an Association of over 300 member companies in the Industrial, Commercial and Institutional Construction Sectors, that work together to promote contractors, subtrades and suppliers by maintaining high standards of ethics, education, safety, environmental practices and training, to create a progressive, competitive construction industry. In 2008, the WCA will be marking 100 years of service to its members.